We advertise current vacancies on our website, however we are always interested in hearing from talented restorers and conservators.
Please send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you if a suitable opportunity becomes available.
Client Services Manager
Plowden and Smith Limited is one of the leading conservation and restoration companies in the United Kingdom and is internationally recognised for its specialist conservation, restoration and mount making skills.
Plowden & Smith is looking for a Client Services Manager to help facilitate their growth plans and manage a team of 4 Client Services Advisors. We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual to review and update current client service practices in order to help improve our client experience as well as managing the day to day client services department. The role includes:
– Day to day liaison with clients, advising on objects and treatments, ensuring all clients are satisfied with the work done
– Review existing client service processes and develop a plan for improvement
– Implement changes in order to improve our client experience, this includes working towards a paperless system and using Client Record Management section of Synergist database
– Manage individual and team deadlines, including setting goals, targets and carrying out appraisals/performance reviews
– Degree or similar qualification preferably in the field of fine art, history of art or conservation
– A high level of organization, accuracy and attention to detail
– Excellent communication skills, specifically written English
– Excellent client facing communication skills
– Good general knowledge of art and antiques
– Knowledge of conservation desirable but not essential
– Minimum of five years in a client facing role within an art based organisation
– Track record of successful client relationship management
Contract Type: Permanent Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 per annum
Applications should be sent by 17 November 2017 to Camilla Hughes-Hunt, Managing Director: email@example.com